Ralfhisay replied

293 weeks ago

Big Momma's House Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

FBI agent Malcolm Turner is known best for being a brilliant, master of disguise. Malcolm's latest assignment sends him to small-town Georgia, where he's assigned to trap a brutal bank robber (and a recent prison escapee) who they suspect will be coming down to visit his ex-girlfriend Sherry and her son. Malcolm sets up a stakeout across from the home of a larger-than-life southern matriarch known as Big Momma, who's about to be visited by Sherry. It's a simple plan, but there's one big problem: Unbeknownst to Sherry, Big Momma has unexpectedly left town. So Malcolm, decides to impersonate the cantankerous Southern granny. Using a few tricks of disguise, he completely transforms himself into Big Momma, even taking on the corpulent septuagenarian's everyday routine-from cooking soul food to delivering babies to "testifying" at the local church. In the mean time, Malcolm starts falling for Sherry, who may or may not be hiding some stolen cash. Now, Malcolm/Big Momma must somehow find a way to nab his criminal and the girl.
In order to protect a beautiful woman and her son from a robber, a male FBI agent disguises himself as a large grandmother.
I never saw this movie during its original theatrical release. I never saw this movie during its original showings on premium cable. I only viewed it some eight years later. I wish I had never seen it at all. This has got to be one of the stupidest movies I have ever watched in my whole life. Almost, but not quite as bad as Weekend At Bernie's. The whole premise of the film is a complete insult to just about anyone's intelligence. The key to making even a very incredulous plot line palatable is to create one in which the audience will at least WANT to believe. To me, this film doesn't even come close to meeting that test. But one redeeming value I got from it was that it made my mind up very quickly that I will never watch Big Momma's House 2.
This is strange. Martin Lawrence goes from a jewel thief in his previous film, "Blue Streak" to an FBI agent in this 2000 20th Century Fox release. He was funnier on the other side of the law. The laughs re nonexistent in what should have been a hilarious film about disguise mastering FBI agent Lawrence posing as Big Momma, the grandmother of a single mother (Nia Long) who he has been hired to protect since her volatile ex has escaped from prison and is looking for her. Seeing Lawrence in a fat suit is sometimes more insulting than funny and an otherwise fine cast shouldn't have bothered with this one.
Martin Lawrence, no Eddie Murphy, takes a reheated cross-dressing shtick and turns it into something to elate your inner fourth-grader.
What I know is the scene shows that during that night Malcom who is dressed up as big momma took the big momma mask off so he could sleep better without his face sweating under the mask. That is why his musdache is showing. Then the next scene in the morning it shows he has put the Big Momma Mask back on probably after Sherry went to sleep so that she would not notice that who she thought was Big Momma laying next to her was a man. In order to obtain a BBFC-12 rating, four scenes, all involving fight sequences, had to be cut, e.g. head-buts or kicks. This leads to a difference of 8 seconds.
a5c7b9f00b
.hack G.U. Returner tamil dubbed movie torrentGame Time full movie kickass torrentdownload full movie The Magician in hindiAtlanta Finals online freeDownload hindi movie The Rolling SoldierKingsman: The Golden Circle full movie torrentThe Punk in the Trunk in tamil pdf downloadDownload A Word from Your Sponsor full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Deus ex Machina full movie hd 720p free downloadBacklash 720p torrent

cathy replied

209 weeks ago

Are you interested in watching online movies? Here this site offers new movies depending on your 5g signal booster taste. I have gone through it but some features are missing here and hope that you will update it soon here. I am eagerly waiting for new movies on this site.
Please log in to post a reply.